Elryko this is for you.

If you want to say something that doesent fit anywhere else!
MAIN WEBSITE: http://www.wheelchairdriver.com

Elryko this is for you.

Postby Burgerman » 01 Aug 2018, 20:28

This guy is seriously funny. Religous or not. :clap :worship

This is in response to your nothing to lose. Well if thats true, you better do this:

youtu.be/PqJpZOljjG8

youtu.be/3POEuxG2Rnk

Heres a playlist of 50. I would love you to watch them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3POEuxG ... 2Rnk&t=290
Burgerman
Site Admin

Re: Elryko this is for you.

Postby elryko1992 » 05 Aug 2018, 14:19

God bless you! John :) Read the Biblie and pray to Jesus to be revealed to you, to convince yourself and after you will see if is real or not John. Try to make this steps for you, be honest with you and Jesus will be revealed to you, night in the dream or through the Bible, i know He will found a way if you will search this honest and real. I hope you understand what i write. Have nice day my friend :thumbup: sorry for late.
elryko1992

Postby Burgerman » 05 Aug 2018, 14:46

God bless you! John :) Read the Biblie

I already have, and other religions like the muslims koran. Have you? And I see no reason to believe anything in either of them. They are all a mass of contradiction and ignorance of how the world works, fairy stories written by unknown men. Whay do you believe the bible, and not the koran? Have you read that book?
and pray to Jesus to be revealed to you, to convince yourself and after you will see if is real or not John.

You got things backwards. The time to believe something is true is when the weight of real testable evidence shows this to be the case. Testimonial or flawed evidence is valueless. And theres is no real evidence at all! So theres no reason to even think it might be real or even to consider it. Unless - conditioning. Did you watch the movies?
Try to make this steps for you, be honest with you and Jesus will be revealed to you, night in the dream or through the Bible, i know He will found a way if you will search this honest and real. I hope you understand what i write. Have nice day my friend :thumbup: sorry for late.

I understand perfectly. First you make believe some imaginary god is real. Then you make any cooincidence or anything you dont undertand fit the facts. Thats called a confirmation bias. Thats where you are going wrong!

How do you explain the fact that the majority of athiests WERE already believers, and used to feel exactly the same as you. But then became athiests only after REALLY studying their bible... Please answer this. I didnt need to escape my conditioning, because I grew up in a country where most people had no religion, no conditioning, and we all see religous people as a bit crazy and bewildered. Just how you see hindus or muslims, or moonies, or scientologists.

So how do you explain:
How do you explain the fact that the majority of athiests WERE already believers, and used to feel exactly the same as you. But then became athiests only after REALLY studying their bible... Please answer this.
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby Burgerman » 05 Aug 2018, 14:48

God bless you! John :) Read the Biblie

I already have, and other religions like the muslims koran. Have you? And I see no reason to believe anything in either of them. They are all a mass of contradiction and ignorance of how the world works, fairy stories written by unknown men. Whay do you believe the bible, and not the koran? Have you read that book?
and pray to Jesus to be revealed to you, to convince yourself and after you will see if is real or not John.

You got things backwards. The time to believe something is true is when the weight of real testable evidence shows this to be the case. Testimonial or flawed evidence is valueless. And theres is no real evidence at all! So theres no reason to even think it might be real or even to consider it. Unless - conditioning. Did you watch the movies?
Try to make this steps for you, be honest with you and Jesus will be revealed to you, night in the dream or through the Bible, i know He will found a way if you will search this honest and real. I hope you understand what i write. Have nice day my friend :thumbup: sorry for late.

I understand perfectly. First you make believe some imaginary god is real. Then you make any cooincidence or anything you dont undertand fit the facts. Thats called a confirmation bias. Thats where you are going wrong!

How do you explain the fact that the majority of athiests WERE already believers, and used to feel exactly the same as you. But then became athiests only after REALLY studying their bible... Please answer this. I didnt need to escape my conditioning, because I grew up in a country where most people had no religion, no conditioning, and we all see religous people as a bit crazy and bewildered. Just how you see hindus or muslims, or moonies, or scientologists.

So how do you explain:
How do you explain the fact that the majority of athiests WERE already believers, and used to feel exactly the same as you. But then became athiests only after REALLY studying their bible... Please answer this.

Really interested in your reply, because most athiests understand the bible much greater detail than you do! :thumbup:
Burgerman
Site Admin

Postby steves1977uk » 05 Aug 2018, 18:25

Elryko, have you ever seen a proper portrait of "Jesus" or "God"? Of course not, apart from some imaginary drawings by people who believe all that tosh! :cussing

Steve
steves1977uk

Postby Burgerman » 06 Aug 2018, 00:10

Nobody has ever seen her. Shes a fat black lesbian who wants to threaten and torture us, a mafia boss of the worst type and already destroyed every living thing on the planet because she got it all wrong, in a flood. And then she came down to earth to sacrifce herself, to fix a problem she created, and was only dead for a day or so so nothing really given up anyway. As a loophole to do something I dont quite understand that wasnt our fault anyway. And then she makes us all born guilty, and we have to worship her, or get punished in hell for something we didnt do for eternity. And she loves us! Its all so logical! Makes a ton of sense. :D
Burgerman
Site Admin

Return to Anything